Friday, March 27, 2015

Naturally Gorgeous Spring Lips

I totally love that is is Spring...

The sunshine feels beautiful and we are all in hope of swapping boots for sandals (totally loving some of the wedge espadrilles and of course the new Birks) - but thats for a whole different blog!

After a long, cold winter it is finally time for some fresh light make-up. Now I'm not a huge "make-up" girl but my absolute fav item is Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer.
Natural Lip Gloss from Burt's Bees
Why do I adore these guys?
1. All natural - no swallowing nasty chemicals
2. They leave a super pretty light shimmer colour that looks beautiful
3. Very easy to apply - just like chapstick - no mirror necessary
4. Super moisturizing with Vitamin E, Sunflower Oil and Beeswax
5. They have a peppermint flavor that makes your breath feel fresh
6. Inexpensive and easy to find at most drug stores
7. Small and easy to carry a few of them in your purse, gym bag, golf bag, etc

My four favourite colors for Spring are:
Strawberry
Grapefruit
Apricot
Caramel

Check out http://www.burtsbees.com for more info and to buy them online.

Enjoy the Spring sunshine and tulips and let me know if you love these Natural Lip Shimmers as much as I do.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment